We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Information we may collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information about you that you may share with us via the website including name, email address, postal address and phone number
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and newsletter
We may send a cookie, which could be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Most web browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. The AboutCookies.org website contains comprehensive information on how to do this in a wide variety of browsers. Please be aware that restricting cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Using Your Personal Data
We may use your personal information to:
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Inform you of changes to the website that may be of interest to you
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent to you by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not share your personal information with any third parties, for the purpose of direct marketing without your express consent.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
Security Of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will never ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email to email@example.com at any time (in practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes).
Third Party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Alternatively, you can contact us on Mobile: +44 1472 389545